Sunday, April 26, 2009

Preping for saturday

Well, this friday I went out with some friends for a good fun ride at swanson. The trail was good, the company was good and I felt awesome. That is until I ran into... no, more like flew, literaly, into a tree. I am fine other than a sore shoulder and a little bit of a shaken confidence. I need to get a new helmet, and a new front brake lever blade for my stumpjumper but things can be replaced...people can't. I can't even try to figure out what went wrong. One moment I felt great the next I felt that something was wrong and then I was saying hello to a tree.

Life is fun....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What this is about...

It is me making commentary on life as I wade through, trying to avoid the sink holes. Maybe you'll laugh; maybe I will offend, or maybe you will just sit back and think….

I'm not trying to change my world... just survive it.