Saturday, April 18, 2009

When a bad day turns good

Wow! today was an interesting day. Started out rainy and total crap. Had a relaxful morning on the couch, Cleaned the apartment a bit, rode the single speed up to UNO and climbed for an hour, tried to find people that were doing something....and then said screw it and decided to find something to do by myself, so I rode from UNO out to C.B. and then back home via downtown. Was too nice of a day to sit at home for all of it and with the rain the trails are unrideable. But they should be by Wednesday. If anyone interested...Manawa, wednesday, 6pm.


I'm hungry....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What this is about...

It is me making commentary on life as I wade through, trying to avoid the sink holes. Maybe you'll laugh; maybe I will offend, or maybe you will just sit back and think….

I'm not trying to change my world... just survive it.