Saturday, April 24, 2010

Garage Sale

Ok so here is the deal.  Over the last couple of years I have found myself with a collection of parts that I no longer have the room to store for the "what if" situation.  I have a list posted below of all the parts with prices.  If you are interested in a part or two send me an e-mail (click on my pic to the right) and I will send you pics and we can go from there.  Everything is used except for the items noted as new.  Happy shopping.



700/29er wheel Sunrims Mz14 with DT swiss Spokes ($30)
    Hayes Rotor included
    No name hub

Pair of Bontrager Hank 26 x 2.2 slicks ($40) SOLD

Kona OEM riser bar with stem ($40)
    100mm? stem
    610mm wide bar

Kona OEM drop bar ($30)
    31.8 clamp
    440mm wide

FSA 9speed triple chainrings with bolts ($20)
    50/39/30T 5 bolt

FSA MegaExo BB ($30)
    Cups have some scaring but bearings are new

FSA MegaExo BB ($25)

FSA Gossomer Non-drive side crank arm 172.5mm ($10)

FSA Gossomer 10 spd triple crankset No BB ($30)
    50/39/30T 175mm

29er single speed wheelset ($100)
    WTB Laserdisc Trail 29er rim
    Redline sealed cartridge 6bolt hub with rotors
    Rear wheel accepts cassette style cogs

Cateye Micro Wireless cycling computer  (NEW IN BOX) ($40) SOLD
    White with red stripe

Avid BB5 Mechanical disc brakes set (NEW) ($120) SOLD
    With levers cable and housing for 29er hardtail

Surly Karate Monkey Monkey Nuts ($10)

Ritchey Comp stem ($25.00)
    110mm 6deg.

Wellgo metal flat pedals ($5)

VP alloy flat pedals (two sets) ($10 each)

Shimano PD-M324 ($50) SOLD

Spaulding Blade bicycle  ($40)
    56cm top tube
    54cm seat tube
    27x1 ¼ inch tires
    Needs a front der and cable/housing and a bit of TLC


Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What this is about...

It is me making commentary on life as I wade through, trying to avoid the sink holes. Maybe you'll laugh; maybe I will offend, or maybe you will just sit back and think….

I'm not trying to change my world... just survive it.